2 Days Schooling and Stabling
Purchase two consecutive days of schooling and an overnight stabling at our Competition Grounds on Zeeb Rd. Rustic camping available (no facilities or electricity available) for no additonal charge.
Must have current coggins, proof of 2018 vaccinations (with at least 14 days between vaccinations and schooling), and signed 2018 Cobblestone Farms liability release form on file.
- Check in with Darlyn Daratony or Barn Manager on duty before schooling (bring all health paperwork and receipt of payment to check-in).
- Riders must wear helmets while mounted at all times and approved cross country vests while schooling cross country, no exceptions for XC.
- Trailer parking at Competition Grounds on Zeeb Rd.
- All tacking up done at trailers: Cobblestone Farms' grooming area and wash racks reserved for boarders.
- Follow posted notices regarding wet/closed areas or jumps.
- Reckless riders endangering themselves or others will be asked to leave under discretion of barn owners or manager.
Overnight Stabling Guests, please note that no shavings are provided. Available locally (within 10 minutes) for pick up at the Dexter Mill or Tractor Supply Company. Stalls must be stripped before leaving.