Punch Card: 5 Schooling Sessions
Purchase a punch card for five sessions of schooling at Cobblestone Farms. Each punch entitles one horse and rider combination to school for the day. Rider may use additional punches for each additional horse.
Pick up punch card from Barn Manager at check-in.
Must have current coggins, proof of 2018 vaccinations (with at least 14 days between vaccinations and schooling), and signed 2018 Cobblestone Farms liability release form on file.
- Check in with Darlyn Daratony or Barn Manager on duty before schooling (bring all health paperwork and receipt of payment to check-in).
- Riders must wear helmets while mounted at all times and approved cross country vests while schooling cross country, no exceptions for XC.
- Trailer parking at Competition Grounds on Zeeb Rd.
- All tacking up done at trailers: Cobblestone Farms' grooming area and wash racks reserved for boarders.
- Follow posted notices regarding wet/closed areas or jumps.
- Reckless riders endangering themselves or others will be asked to leave under discretion of barn owners or manager.
Punch cards are the responsibility of the rider and may be stored in Cobblestone Farms' office binder. Cobblestone Farms is not responsible for cards lost by riders. Forgetting your punch card at check in will result in the purchase of a $35, one day schooling pass.